1. Heather has a giving spirit! She has blessed me very much with wonderful gifts!
2. Heather is willing to dedicate time to help others! She has done this for me and taken many hours to help with the College Barn Activity, and aid in College registration, and also helping the Church in Ministries of music, Print Shop, Choir and Chilren's choir among others, and also babysitting and other areas of service to people!
3. Heather knows her way around the Bible, and has many passages memorized. She has good understanding of the holy Scriptures!
4. Heather is a born-again Christian who desires to have a close, personal walk with Her creator. She loves God first of all and her relationship with her savior guides all her other relationships.
5. Heather has godly personal standards with scriptural balance. She doesn't hold herself to a different standard than others, she is authentic! She desires to not have the appearance of evil, as the Bible recommends. She understands Christian Liberty and also the principles of taking the high road. What a gem!
6. Heather is wise with money! She likes thrift stores, just like me! (We both got some good shoe deals recently) :-) She is willing to invest money in eternity. Both Heather and I shelled out some cash to go to Korea, and Praise the Lord it was worth it! God has used that trip to spread the gospel to others and also to widen the vision of the laborers.
7. Heather is organized! She did a wonderful job a week and a half ago organizing our print shop, but it doesn't stop there. She has to use this skill at work and at home, and she does it well!
8. Heather is patient! She was working on some needlework, and though I don't know at all what I am talking about here, she apparently "missed a stitch" at some point. She found it eventually but she patiently looked for it all that time! And there have been a few times I've had to call her late, and she was just as happy to speak with me then! What a blessing!
9. Heather manages her time wisely! And she has to! She is very busy with work, lots of church and ministry involvement, and now I am aware our relationship is a time consumer as well. But you know what? We're both very happy about that! My time with Heather has been productive, blessed by God, spiritually refreshing and a real boost to my soul! Godly love is a wonderful thing! <3
10. Heather is sweet! This isn't just a mushy statement either! :-) You know how there are people out there who always look at things in the worst light, or are always complaining? Well Heather is the opposite of that! Just being around her will brighten your day! She emanates the joy of the Lord.
I'm so blessed to be courting Heather! God's ways are beyond my ways, and I praise Him for it!