1. Heather has a desire to make a difference in the world for Christ.
2. Heather seeks out God's will and is willing to follow God when the world won't.
3. Heather has a wonderful taste in Godly music and loves to play her instruments to God's glory.
4. Heather desires others to see Christ in Her through her character, appearance, and conversation.
5. Heather has learned to see everything that happens in life through the light of Romans 8:28, knowing that God works all things together for good to them that love Him.
6. Heather has set her affections on things above, not on things on the earth.
7. Heather has a desire to see an unreached world hear about Christ.
8. Heather has a willing heart to be used by God to do more that she could ever do on her own.
9. Heather wants God to get the glory for what He has done through her life.
10. Heather knows and has lived the truth from God's word: "If God be for us, who can be against us?"
Just ten for today, though there are many more. If you've read this post today, please pray for Heather and me, that God will work in both of our lives that we will follow Him as He day by day reveals His perfect plan.